Read this article in German, French, Spanish, Italian or Polish.
You’ve asked, we listened! We’re proudly announcing that we’ve listed 11 trending stocks on the Bitpanda platform for you to invest in, from as little as 1 euro. From Salesforce to Nio, Gamestop or Moderna, you can now diversify your portfolio with the tap of a button. Read on to find out more.
The Bitpanda Stocks Beta launch in April brought a lot of excitement to our community. Since then, many of you started investing in fractional stocks on our platform. As promised, we’re working all around the clock to list new stocks on the platform. And today’s the big day.
Wondering what’s trending now? Search no more. Check out the 11 new stocks that you can invest in on the Bitpanda platform, starting today.
- AMC Entertainment (AMC) is a US movie theater chain and one of the largest companies of its kind in the world.
- Blackberry (BB) is a provider of security software and services to enterprises and governments. They also developed popular smartphones with a business focus.
- BlackRock (BLK) is a well-known company offering investment management, risk management and advisory services for institutional and retail clients worldwide.
- Coinbase (COIN) is providing financial infrastructure for the crypto economy.
- Gamestop (GME) is a Fortune 500 company that offers games and entertainment products in e-commerce and retail stores around the world.
- Moderna (MRNA) is a pharmaceutical and biotechnology company developing vaccine technologies based on messenger RNA. Yes, the COVID-19 vaccine is one of their products.
- NIO (NIO) is a holding company which designs, manufactures and sells electric vehicles, driving innovations in next generation technologies in connectivity, autonomous driving and artificial intelligence.
- Nokia (NOKIA) provides network infrastructure, technology and software services. They used to be a very successful manufacturer of mobile phones.
- Salesforce (CRM) is one of the best-known CRM providers worldwide, also offering a suite of enterprise apps for customer service, marketing automation, analytics and application development.
- Tencent (TCTZF) is a Chinese investment company which provides value-added services and online advertising services.
- Xiaomi (3CP) designs, manufactures and sells smartphones, as well as hardware and software products.
Ready, steady, let’s go! Learn more about Bitpanda Stocks, read how fractional investing works, how we make money with tight spreads and how we keep your money safe.
Check out the latest additions to Bitpanda Stocks!
*Bitpanda Stocks enables investing in fractional stocks. Fractional stocks in Europe are always enabled via a contract which replicates the underlying stock or ETF (financial instruments pursuant to section 1 item 7 lit. d WAG 2018). Investing in stocks and ETFs carries risks. For more details see the prospectus and PRIIPs KIDs at bitpanda.com.
Post written by our friend Bitpanda
and Syndicated from bitpanda
Syndicated from bitpanda